bOunceT is committed to supporting our community throughout these challenging times.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees, friends, families, carers and service users will always be our top priority. We continue to implement various health & safety measures to ensure adherence with government guidelines across all our facilities.
- All staff and students attending work onsite (in Stirling) are expected to take COVID tests as required.
- All staff and students have been offered their 1st and 2nd dose of the coronavirus vaccine, as a priority being keyworkers.
- Face coverings are being worn by all staff members when on site in our office & during therapeutic play/ rebound therapy sessions with families.
- All families/carers visiting us will have access to hand sanitiser, face coverings and gloves (optional) at the entrance to our therapeutic play room (Unit 111).
- We have completed the appropriate risk assessments to allow families and carers to attend ‘family-led’ play sessions, without direct supervision from bOunceT staff.
- Further risk assessments reviewed regularly include our COVID Risk Assessments and Cleaning Protocols for both our Office (Unit 113) and Therapeutic Play Room (Unit 111).
- We are committed to ensuring all staff clean all appropriate equipment and commonly touched surfaces between every session (with alcohol spray, alcohol wipes, antibacterial solution, and other equipment).
- We have recruited an additional 2 part-time cleaners into our staff team who rotate between a 2 hour AM and 2 hour PM shift – both our therapeutic play room and office space will be deep cleaned during these shifts.
- We are maintaining social distancing in our building where possible.
- Our team are continuing to work from home as much as possible (on a rotational basis), connecting with you via phone, email and MS Teams to conduct assessment and review meetings.
- Our new office space has been modified and adapted to meet social distancing rules (including 2m floor tape and perspex glass screens between desks).
For more information about this, click to read our ‘New Year, New Office’ blog here!
We are continuing to review and listen to government guidance around COVID-19 in Scotland, looking for creative ways for you to continue interacting with bOunceT as safely as possible.
Since the coronavirus outbreak in early 2020, bOunceT has worked in partnership with the people who use our services, various local authorities and the third sector to deliver three main projects:
1. Therapy at Home – Click here to find out more about this project.
2. Inclusive & Meaningful Play for Wellbeing – Click here to find out more about this project.
3. Weekend Wellbeing & Independence – Click here to find out more about this project.
4. Scottish Government’s Adapt & Thrive Fund – Click here to find out more about this project
5. Communities Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund – Click here to find out more about this project.